Video: Buonappetito: 8 tricks to find a food hustler
2023 Author: Cody Thornton | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 19:13
Come on, we are all people of the world, we know: hustlers are very popular.
After all, they do good - - a sort of Saint Vincent of the precarious communicator - and they are rather harmless: the company's narcissism is satisfied, the blogger-journalist has a supply of detergent for a year and no one gets hurt, since no one falls for it.
Who has ever read an article entitled "the miraculous virtues of Menagatti panettone" and then ran to buy it?
We are no longer in the time of Doctor Dulcamara and the Elixir of Love. And then - below - if you are stupid enough to buy "the chicken Ouch, the best there is" after reading an article entitled like this, you are the chicken.
That said, maybe there are those who want to defend themselves from hustlers, from hired articles, from hidden advertising. So here are eight quick foolproof tips to recognize them.
1) If there is no trace of even the tiniest piece of news in the piece. Example of title: “The Prosecco Villa Arzilla increasingly loved by Italians”;
2) If the tones are of rhetorical enthusiasm and often the adjective is placed before the noun: "the splendid setting", "the enterprising CEO", the "very valid product";
3) If an article is dedicated to a single company and is a company like a thousand others. Like "Here are the delicious Lime & Struzzo biscuits", when you know a hundred best;
4) When the word "excellence" is repeated in the text;
5) If you personally know the blogger-journalist and after his piece "Panna Antonella, the queen of Christmas" you notice that he has stocks of Panna Antonella that not even Carrefour;
6) If three pages later, in the newspaper, there is an advertising page of the company to which, three pages earlier, a passionate article is dedicated;
7) If the journalist-blogger is a close relative of the company. Like “The unspeakable delicacy of the Butteri tomato” signed by the journalist Pier Umbero Butteri;
8) If you have received a press release from the company and the article you are reading is a copy and paste of the aforementioned.
Having said that, I greet you because I can't resist: I have to run and bite into the exciting delicacy of the pandoro Le Tre Grazie, Italian excellence that is increasingly loved in the world.
Edoardo Raspelli against everyone: the well-known food critic takes it out on the chefs, all convinced that they are artists, and on gastronomic journalism, which no longer exists in Italy, indeed it has all become a hustler
Thanks to the haste, few Italians read food labels. Too bad, you would discover very useful information on what will end up in our stomach. Let's see them product by product
In front of the dawn of all colors complete with domes, the urge for coffee takes off. Not just any one, I think of a coffee by Gianni Frasi, king of roasters, but taken immediately, there on the sidewalk. I begin to fantasize, in a moment I become a brutal and uncritical kiosk-van driver. Moreover. I think of the United States and I let myself come […]
Every day that passes, you foodies attentive to trends and trends learn that recovery, saving, recycling are the new frontier of the kitchen. From foods that can be eaten after the expiration date, to the doggy bag, now a right in all restaurants, to the best way to reheat leftovers. After all, they are […]
A national map is born to find food near home that they deliver at home. To create it 2 Vodafone employees